Kitt Healy - new Grants Advisor

Deirdre Birmingham

Oct 21, 2016, 3:29:29 PM10/21/16
to Deirdre Birmingham, Kitt Healy
I wanted to let you know that we have a new Grants Advisor, Kitt Healy, who is taking over from me.  My farm and related businesses require all my time and then some.  So I am stepping back and Kitt is taking over.  She is well suited for the role and has already been in correspondence with you, perhaps.  She is copied on this email.  Kitt Healy <grace...@gmail.com>

I am, however, here to backstop Kitt.  Hopefully you will be sending her so many SARE, VAPG and other draft grant applications to review that she will need my help here and there.

Please feel free to contact me if you felt there is something in particular that I could help with.

Best wishes,
Deirdre

Deirdre Birmingham
Grant Writer