Fwd: Apply for the Good Food Business Accelerator

Deirdre Birmingham

Aug 23, 2016, 7:19:17 PM8/23/16
to Deirdre Birmingham
A great opportunity if you've got a scalable business and are willing to participate in this program in Chicago.
(My husband and I were in the 2nd Cohort.)

Deirdre Birmingham
Grants Advisor, Grant Writer
Michael Fields Agricultural Institute, Wisconsin Farmers Union

The Cider Farm
7258 Kelly Rd.
Mineral Point, WI 53565