New Fargo macro: includeRiver

Dave Winer

Oct 12, 2014, 12:11:16 PM10/12/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
It's primarily useful to people who are running River4.

Dave

Jeffrey Kishner

Oct 12, 2014, 12:35:17 PM10/12/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
I'm on mobile right now and when I click on the caret next to the headline, nothing renders underneath it. (Safari on iPhone)
--
Fargo docs: http://fargo.io/docs/

How to ask for help with software: http://scripting.com/2014/03/19/howToAskForHelpWithSoftware.html

Mail list: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/fargo2
---

Christian Dadswell

Oct 13, 2014, 2:52:09 AM10/13/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
Same here, but assuming its because my version of Fargo is still at 1.66.

Tried a refresh, but hasn't gone to 1.68. Is this live yet?

Dave Winer

Oct 13, 2014, 6:56:10 AM10/13/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
Not clear what problem you guys are reporting. What page were you trying to do what on?

Fargo 1.68 is rolled out. I checked again. You might try a different browser on a different machine, or doing whatever you had to do to clear the browser cache.

Dave

Christian Dadswell

Oct 13, 2014, 2:09:58 PM10/13/14
to far...@googlegroups.com, da...@smallpicture.com
All good today.

My Fargo has updated to 1.68 and the new includeRiver is working a treat. The formatting of the river looks good today and doesn't overspill the right hand side of the divTextInFrontOfImage.

Cheers Dave!