"undefined, undefined NaN, NaN" problem in Stream template

Jeffrey Kishner

Nov 20, 2014, 1:00:28 PM11/20/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
The bottom posts of my blog show undefined, undefined NaN, NaN

I do not know the source of this problem, but has also been reported here under a separate topic.

Frank McPherson

Jan 7, 2015, 9:23:04 AM1/7/15
to far...@googlegroups.com
I am pretty sure this is being caused by all the top level outline nodes you have in the OPML file. If you were to comment out Pages, Workflows, etc... and then re-render all pages, you will see that the "undefined" message goes away. I don't know why this is happening, just observing the cause and affect.

Jeffrey Kishner

Jan 8, 2015, 6:09:45 PM1/8/15
to far...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Frank. I'm not prepared to remove those top-level headlines because there are incoming links to them. I guess the #stream really is only intended, then, for _just_ calendared entries?
--

---