OPML loading events

Angelo Rodrigues

Nov 14, 2014, 4:23:12 PM11/14/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fargo2 group,

I'm one of those that enjoy hacking on fargo and was wondering if there were any events that Concord/Fargo made available to scripters.

Ideally, something like the following:

onBeforeSave()
onSave()
onTabActive()
onOPMLRender()

Dave Winer

Nov 14, 2014, 4:31:27 PM11/14/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angelo -- great to see you again..

I don't think there's a good way to catch those events, but I'm open to trying some ideas out.

Do you have an application in mind? Something I can wrap my head around..

Dave

--
Fargo docs: http://fargo.io/docs/

How to ask for help with software: http://scripting.com/2014/03/19/howToAskForHelpWithSoftware.html

Mail list: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/fargo2
---

Angelo Rodrigues

Nov 14, 2014, 5:16:04 PM11/14/14
to far...@googlegroups.com, da...@smallpicture.com
I'm attempting to add syntax highlighting to Fargo as a plugin.

Right now, I update the base text in the outliner with the syntax-highlighted version.

However, before it saves the outline back to my dropbox account I want to strip the syntax highlighting out, only saving the raw opml.

Then once the save has completed, re-apply the syntax highlighting.

This is obviously not the most elegant way to do this either, so I'd be open to any other methods that make more sense.

- Angelo R.