cmsPrefs

Christian Dadswell

Aug 16, 2014, 4:29:27 PM8/16/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
Evening,

I'm currently designing a new blog to run out of Fargo. I want the look of the new blog to be different to that of my current stream blog. I was wondering whether it was possible to have more than one cmsPrefs to hold different #style directives. Failing that can you have multiple #style directives in one cmsPrefs in some way.

I'm currently putting my #styles directly into the outline for the new blog, but was just curious if it could go into cmsPrefs.

Cheers,
Christian.

Rick Cogley

Oct 28, 2014, 10:44:28 PM10/28/14
to far...@googlegroups.com
What about using a separate template, then adding styles with unique names referenced only in that template? So, one cmsprefs, multiple templates?