A video for you only

1 view

Andrea Mangiatordi

Sep 9, 2011, 3:57:27 AM9/9/11
to farfall...@googlegroups.com
Good morning everybody!

Before summer I redesigned the main Farfalla toolbar in order to make it
less obstrusive and a bit more customizable in its appearance. If you
downloaded and setup the latest version of the suorce, you should
already be familiar with it. Otherwise, you can enoy it from this video:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6327342/farfalla_new_bar_preview.mov

I am really looking forward to hearing your comments and suggestions. A
note about the logo: I put the old one in here, but I am having it
redesigned by a graphic artist. The stubs he made for me are in this pdf:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6327342/FARFALLA.pdf

I already told him that even if some are quite interesting (the first
one in particular) I am not yet satisfied.

I am also redesigning the whole website, with an idea in mind: to make
it very intuitive for user willing to try out farfalla. The coloring
will be the same as the logo stubs: black, white and a bit of red. I
will open some separate threads about some ideas I have about that.

Ciao

Andrea