Chairman's Awards for Advancement in Accessibility

1 view

Andrea Mangiatordi

Oct 28, 2011, 8:48:52 AM10/28/11
to farfall...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am very proud to tell you that after applying to a challenge proposed
by the US government on this website [0], the Farfalla project was
selected as the winner of an honorable mention at the Chairman's Awards
for Advancement in Accessibility. The awarding ceremony will start in 15
minutes and will be webcasted from [1]

As you may have noticed, I have been busy lately in renewing the
project's website. Today it will be demonstrated at the Federal
Communication Commission of the United States and I was invited to
present the project at a conference to be held in November in Washington DC.

Thanks a lot for you support!

Cheers

Andrea

[0]