Thank you

Stuart Carnie

Dec 13, 2007, 12:33:59 PM12/13/07
to fardeven
Just wanted to say I was a long time Far user, but changed to Altap
Salamander, as Far dev appeared to be non-existent.

I look forward to contributing to this project in the future.

Cheers,

Stu

techtonik

Dec 13, 2007, 1:26:49 PM12/13/07
to fard...@googlegroups.com
Welcome aboard! While everyone is busy preparing 1.80 Unicode release
(or Christmas celebrations) nobody would mind against another
interested person. Feel free to explore your way around and ask
questions if anything attracts your interest.

--
--anatoly t.

Rustam

Jan 14, 2008, 11:41:28 AM1/14/08
to fardeven
I would also like to chime in and wholeheartedly THANK FAR developers
for going open source. I'm a dedicated FAR user, and if I don't have
FAR then it feels like I can't do anything!

I'm looking forward to help the project any way I can.

Extra thanks to FAR for going open source on my birthday :-))

Спасибо!