Czech language support

ku8az

Feb 22, 2009, 12:06:30 PM2/22/09
to fardeven
Hi, I translated FAR manager into Czech language. Is it possible to
add this change into trunk? File uploaded to
http://groups.google.com/group/fardeven/web/farlang.templ.m4

Only main application language file translated yet, still no plugins.

Enjoy,

ku8az (Radek Kubicek)

ku8az

Feb 22, 2009, 12:09:05 PM2/22/09
to fardeven
Forgot to mention, translation is in UTF-8 encoding as it was the only
one which works correctly, so it seems it is gone to work with UTF-8
encoding. Hooray :)

On Feb 22, 6:06 pm, ku8az <radek.kubi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I translated FAR manager into Czech language. Is it possible to
> add this change into trunk? File uploaded tohttp://groups.google.com/group/fardeven/web/farlang.templ.m4

Alex Yaroslavsky

Feb 23, 2009, 11:43:47 AM2/23/09
to fard...@googlegroups.com
I'll have a look at it this week. Thanks.

Alex Yaroslavsky

Feb 24, 2009, 4:49:31 AM2/24/09
to fard...@googlegroups.com
You did a real mess of the file, it is now partly CP866 (the russian
part) and UTF8 (the czech part), you should have converted the file to
UTF before you added your translation or at least asked around. It
will take me a while to resolve this now.

Jozef Mlich

Feb 24, 2009, 6:16:07 AM2/24/09
to fardeven
> You did a real mess of the file, it is now partly CP866 (the russian
> part) and UTF8 (the czech part), you should have converted the file to
> UTF before you added your translation or at least asked around. It
> will take me a while to resolve this now.

I have converted original file form cp866 to utf8 and patched it with
czech file. The encoding of all three languages now seems to be ok.
(yes, i can read Czech, English and Russian)

new version is attached here:

http://fardeven.googlegroups.com/web/farlang.templ%20(2).m4?gsc=vgGE4gsAAABmr-YlgDV03CX89E8qGBmo

Alex Yaroslavsky

Feb 24, 2009, 6:50:57 AM2/24/09