critical html page deleted? can I get it back?

West

Sep 29, 2014, 6:20:12 PM9/29/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are using FarCry 6.0.6

One of our users deleted one of the HTML pages on the site accidentally.  Is there some way I can restore it?  On the "site" tab I saw an area called "trash", but nothing is there.

Thanks...

Justin Carter

Sep 29, 2014, 7:00:21 PM9/29/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Your best bet for FarCry 6.0.x is probably to restore a copy of your database backup and restore the record manually, or even just copy + paste the body content into a new object (especially if it's a page attached to the tree).

If you don't have any DB backups, you *may* find an older copy of the object in the "dmArchive" table, but the data itself will be encoded in a WDDX packet in the "objectWDDX" column which you'll either have to deserialize yourself or again just try to copy + paste the body content into a new object.

P.S. The farcry-dev forum has moved to a nice new Discourse-based forum at http://discourse.farcrycore.org/ :)

--
You received this message cos you are subscribed to "farcry-dev" Google group.
To post, email: farcr...@googlegroups.com

Malik Robinson

Sep 30, 2014, 2:08:59 PM9/30/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com