railo 4.1.2.005 and cfimage with attributeCollection a no go.

Phillip Rasmussen

Mar 9, 2014, 10:31:33 PM3/9/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Has anyone run into this issue?

As of 4.1.2.005 cfimage using attributeCollection on Railo seems to have some issues. The formtool image.cfc doesn't work on resizing. The initial error was that it wanted the 'name' attribute needed to be passed even though for a write it shouldn't be required. After hacking that in it worked but did no resizing.

Since the Daemonites have a close relationship with the Railo guys has this been an issue at all?

4.1.2.003 works fine so it's something since then.

Cheers
Phil

Justin Carter

Mar 9, 2014, 10:55:32 PM3/9/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm, if it has broken very recently I'd log an issue with Railo ASAP and post a not on the Railo google group asking if anyone else has had the same issue.

We're not using 4.1.2.005 in production (or development) yet, so I can't confirm if that was the cause - but I guess if you can roll back the patch and re-test to confirm it, then it should be good enough evidence for them :)

--
You received this message cos you are subscribed to "farcry-dev" Google group.
To post, email: farcr...@googlegroups.com

Phillip Rasmussen

Mar 9, 2014, 11:44:58 PM3/9/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
I discovered it back in Jan but was hoping a fix would have been rolled out by now. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/railo/pIJH5_5Yj70
I'm stuck on Railo 4.1.1.009 until it gets sorted.

Cheers
Phil

AJ Mercer

Mar 10, 2014, 12:45:00 AM3/10/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com

--
You received this message cos you are subscribed to "farcry-dev" Google group.
To post, email: farcr...@googlegroups.com

AJ Mercer

Mar 13, 2014, 7:54:37 AM3/13/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
this job has just been resolved - will be in next patch for 4.2

I have added a comment to see if the fix will be going into 4.1.2 as well ...

Geoff Bowers

Mar 13, 2014, 5:08:05 PM3/13/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Nice. Niiice.