Mobile Requires Login

Jake Churchill

Mar 17, 2014, 7:22:25 PM3/17/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I'm getting back into the farcry world with version 6.2 and am just finishing a site up.  When testing on mobile, it requires a login for seemingly every page I test.  Desktop browsers work fine.  I've gone through and verified permissions on the tree and am not seeing any issues.  I went and reset permissions on the tree.  I have the mobile stuff turned off:

<cfset THIS.bUseDeviceDetection = false />
<cfset THIS.bUseMobileWebskins = false />
<cfset THIS.bUseTabletWebskins = false />

In my farcryConstructor.cfm.

Any ideas why phones are always redirected to the webtop login?

I do have one nav node that is protected and I have a separate public login set:

<cfset application.url.publiclogin = application.fapi.getLink(type="farLogin",view="displayPageStandard") />

I'm seeing the webtop login, not the public login (public is re-skinned to look like the site).

Thanks!

-Jake

AJ Mercer

Mar 17, 2014, 7:26:52 PM3/17/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
In permissions - webskins you may need to add
mobile*
And tablet*

There will already be a display*
--
You received this message cos you are subscribed to "farcry-dev" Google group.
To post, email: farcr...@googlegroups.com

AJ Mercer
<webonix:net strength="Industrial" /> | <webonix:org community="Open" />
http://twitter.com/webonix

Jake Churchill

Mar 17, 2014, 7:34:38 PM3/17/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
OK, that did it, but now it's running through a mobile template.  I thought the bUseDeviceDetection and bUseMobileWebskins and bUseTabletWebskins set to false would prevent that?

Thanks!

-Jake

Jake Churchill

Mar 17, 2014, 7:52:15 PM3/17/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Ignore me, it was a dumb mistake of having too many servers connected at once and transfering files to the wrong one.  It actually does work like it's supposed to... Imagine that.

Thanks!

-Jake

Justin Carter

Mar 17, 2014, 8:55:31 PM3/17/14