idlForms plugin for FarCry 7

Geoff Bowers

Apr 11, 2014, 3:01:53 AM4/11/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone got an updated version of idlForms for FarCry 7?

GB

Trond Ulseth

Apr 11, 2014, 5:00:06 AM4/11/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geoff,

Please find the last version of the plugin here: http://amerika.github.io/plugin-idlform/

Trond

Trond Ulseth

Apr 11, 2014, 5:03:40 AM4/11/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
If you do not get access we can add you to the project. Let me know - not sure if the downloads from the page is public.....

Geoff Bowers

Apr 11, 2014, 5:22:55 AM4/11/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Trond.

Has it been tested on 7.0?

GB

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

--
You received this message cos you are subscribed to "farcry-dev" Google group.
To post, email: farcr...@googlegroups.com

Trond Ulseth

Apr 11, 2014, 6:24:38 AM4/11/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
We've upgraded many clients who are using idlform to FC7 - have not recorded any issues.

Geoff Bowers

Apr 13, 2014, 10:33:52 PM4/13/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, 11 April 2014 19:00:06 UTC+10, Trond Ulseth wrote:
Please find the last version of the plugin here: http://amerika.github.io/plugin-idlform/

Hmm... apart from the nice looking idlForm page there is no download and the links to github are all dead :(  Have you guys got this set up as a private repo?

GB

Trond Ulseth

Apr 14, 2014, 4:12:35 AM4/14/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geoff,

The repository is now made public :)

Trond

Geoff Bowers

Apr 14, 2014, 4:28:33 AM4/14/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com

On 14 April 2014 18:12, Trond Ulseth <trond...@gmail.com> wrote:
The repository is now made public :)

Wonderful news!

Have added it to the new ad hoc plugin directory :)

Also, is it possible to have the plugin released under LGPL instead of GPL? If its GPL we can't distribute the plugin with the FarCry commercial license.

All the best,

GB

Trond Ulseth

Apr 14, 2014, 5:07:50 AM4/14/14
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Ok - for you we have now changed the license ;)