FC-6.0.0 - Error when trying to add fact-content to a "Handpicked rule"

Knut

Feb 12, 2010, 3:04:14 PM2/12/10
to farcry-beta
Hi,

I'm getting an error (FC Version 6.0.0) when I try to add f.e. facts
content to a "Handpicked rule".
I did not have this error in the past with version 6.0.0 !!!

I think the error is caused by "/core/webskin/fourq/
displayLibrary.cfm" in line 156 !

I posted that also as bug: http://bugs.farcrycms.org/browse/FC-2173

--------------------------
Detail: The expression has requested a variable or an intermediate
expression result as a simple value, however, the result cannot be
converted to a simple value. Simple values are strings, numbers,
boolean values, and date/time values. Queries, arrays, and COM objects
are examples of complex values. <p> The most likely cause of the error
is that you are trying to use a complex value as a simple one. For
example, you might be trying to use a query variable in a cfif tag.

ErrNumber: 0

Message: Complex object types cannot be converted to simple values.

StackTrace: coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage$ComplexObjectException:
Complex object types cannot be converted to simple values. at
coldfusion.runtime.Cast._String(Cast.java:962) at
coldfusion.runtime.Array.ArrayToList(Array.java:744) at
coldfusion.runtime.CFPage.ArrayToList(CFPage.java:2011) at
cfdisplayLibrary2ecfm253661121.runPage(/var/www/web4/html/farcry/core/
webskin/fourq/displayLibrary.cfm:156)

-- Knut