Deploying DateTime types and MySQL

1 view

Stephen Moretti

Jan 16, 2009, 10:13:21 AM1/16/09
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
I could swear that I've addressed this previously in MySQL 4.x....

However, I'm getting an error when deploying datetime types.  The error amounts to you can't have a default value of '' on a datetime type column in MySQL. Manually taking the ALTER statement and removing the default value works fine.

The error comes up at line 1581 of core/packages/farcry/alterType.cfc, so basically when you are deploying an individual column, specifically in this instance, datetimelastupdate and datetimecreated from the core/types/type.cfc - bizarrely full table deploys seem to be ok.

Anyone else noticed this? Got a fix?
Suggestions where would be more appropriate to fix this?  alterType.cfc or /webtop/admin/coapiTypes.cfc

Regards

Stephen

Stephen Moretti

Jan 16, 2009, 12:31:30 PM1/16/09