FC 5.1 - Problem with COAPI-Types after installation

Knut Bewersdorff

Nov 23, 2008, 3:18:06 PM11/23/08
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

after installing FC 5.1 there were couple of conflicts in the COAPI-Type "Handpicked Rule Extended Array Table" !
But I was able to deploy the most of them !

Trying to deploy "datetimelastupdated" and "datetimecreated" throws errors !
I thinks that this are "MyySQL Type-Errors" ! - I'm unsing "MySQL 5.0.32" under "Linux Debian 4.0 Etch".

With this message I post the following, numbered files, which contains the complete "error messages":

1_COAPI_Types_ERROR.pdf
2_coapiTypes_datetimelastupdated.pdf
3_coapiTypes_datetimecreated.pdf

I hope that the file will be uploaded to the group :-) !

I hope, that anyone can help.

Best regards .. Knut