Invalid method Code length

MrBuzzy

Jan 19, 2010, 5:28:30 AM1/19/10
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

I tried FarCry6 on Railo and this happened;

Invalid method Code length 65917 in class file farcry/core/packages/farcry/_stats/deploy_cfm$cf

Did some googling, it seems that a UDF in deploy.cfm is too big (or phat). Possible?

Thanks and Cheers.

AJ Mercer

Jan 19, 2010, 10:41:21 AM1/19/10
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
oh yeah - I have hit that
there is a CFC that is too big

Geoff Bowers said that you dont need the stats table

edit
 farcry/core/webtop/install/
install.cfc
search for
    <!--- Setup stats table --->
and comment out that bit.

You will need to
  • delete all the tables created
  • delete the folders in project directory
  • delete files in webroot (except non farcry files eg WEB-INF)
for my linux, in webroot I have a shell script

rm *.cf* *.txt
rm -R css/ images/ js/ wsimages/
rm -R farcry/projects/<youProjName>/

2010/1/19 MrBuzzy <mrb...@gmail.com>

AJ Mercer
http://webonix.net
http://twitter.com/webonix

MrBuzzy

Jan 19, 2010, 11:18:09 PM1/19/10
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting your tweets but can't reply from my phone.

I'll email you tonight :)

--
Sent from my mobile device

Geoffrey Bowers

Jan 20, 2010, 2:18:03 AM1/20/10
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
AJ,

Could you please raise this as a ticket if you haven't already -- all installer issues, regardless of platform will become blockers in the latter half of the beta.

Thanks!

-- gb

AJ Mercer

Jan 20, 2010, 2:25:08 AM1/20/10