Webskin Tracer Prototype

1 view

modius

Mar 26, 2009, 4:01:19 AM3/26/09
to farcry-beta
I wonder if this would be of use to anyone..
http://www.screencast.com/users/mjbryant/folders/Jing/media/b81565b3-3354-43ff-a871-a4721c506a53

Mat just gave me a sneak peek on a prototype he's been dabbling with
-- not in trunk yet so no point looking -- couldn't help sharing.

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/

PS. The video may not be up for long so apologies if the link is
broken when you get to it.

Chris Kent

Mar 28, 2009, 7:30:12 AM3/28/09
to farcry-beta
hmmm, lost for words, just can not think anything to say but "wow that
looks so damn good, cant wait to see it in action"

Chris.

On Mar 26, 8:01 am, modius <mod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if this would be of use to anyone..http://www.screencast.com/users/mjbryant/folders/Jing/media/b81565b3-...
>
> Mat just gave me a sneak peek on a prototype he's been dabbling with
> -- not in trunk yet so no point looking -- couldn't help sharing.
>
> -- geoffhttp://www.daemon.com.au/

tHeSmUrF

Mar 29, 2009, 6:26:40 PM3/29/09
to farcry-beta
That's so cool. Would be very useful.

Mark

On Mar 26, 7:01 pm, modius <mod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if this would be of use to anyone..http://www.screencast.com/users/mjbryant/folders/Jing/media/b81565b3-...
>
> Mat just gave me a sneak peek on a prototype he's been dabbling with
> -- not in trunk yet so no point looking -- couldn't help sharing.
>
> -- geoffhttp://www.daemon.com.au/

zocoloco

Mar 29, 2009, 8:51:46 PM3/29/09
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
definitely! That would be a great feature ;)

elaine

modius

Mar 29, 2009, 9:49:59 PM3/29/09
to farcry-beta
On Mar 26, 7:01 pm, modius <mod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if this would be of use to anyone..http://www.screencast.com/users/mjbryant/folders/Jing/media/b81565b3-...
>
> Mat just gave me a sneak peek on a prototype he's been dabbling with
> -- not in trunk yet so no point looking -- couldn't help sharing.

A couple of subtle updates here:
http://screencast.com/t/t02n61bdzsN

For example, the underlying surrounding element is highlighted with a
background colour. This is much harder than it looks and will give
mixed results depending on your design. But you can at least get the
drift.

Looks like this will be a definite 5.2 feature set. No timeframe at
this time.

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/

Marco van den Oever