2010 NYComicCon Recap

Message has been deleted

Val Freire

Oct 29, 2010, 11:08:52 AM10/29/10
to FAR-EVILER
NYCOMICON 2010; in the practice of "If you have nothing good to say…
say nothing at all" I haven't recapped. It wasn't dire but it was a
mess, which is something I've come to expect.

Elisa Lau | http://www.pinkimoon.com/ | table-mate, artist, designer,
food-wrangler
extraordinaire certainly improved the experience. But it was the
handful of friends and fans who found me out that made it worthwhile.

Gracias, Thank You, Merci, Arigatô, Danke, etc! Truly. :D

So now "2011 NYAF... or bust!"
Next time I'll be over on the NYAF; I don't know about anyone else but
I felt more welcoming there, more organic, festive even!

I know, location-wise, NYAF was put upon, but the ComciCon side was
just a mess, a wash of lookie-loo's and industry people flooding the
talent, vice-versa. It didn't make for a very creative or happy
environment to cultivate... did I mention that I love Elisa? Really,
truly, we're meaning to do this again just with much more of a joint
effort and NEW items!
[On this, SHOP NEWS I will keep you posted!]

Loads of my prints are outdated or on their last run. That being said
PRINT-SALE!! as low as $1, because;

1. I'd like them retire to happy homes.
2. This will help cover convention cost. (Please?)
3. It will buffer future endeavors, which is awesome, as I endeavor
awesome things on behalf of the Future~

So, go there, "while supplies last" </ END QUOTE>
http://bhanesidhe.livejournal.com/477984.html

###