The Mortal Instruments - Wall Calendar

Val Freire

Dec 11, 2010, 11:58:20 PM12/11/10
to FAR-EVILER
Now that movie cast is being announced for TMI film(s), [link] an odd-
sense of relief is rings through me. For so very many (6+) years, I've
had visions of these characters scorching through my brain. Soon there
will be Official Merchandise, Official tie Franchises and probably a
kitsch-booth set up in your local Hot-Topic.

...Soon there will not be just mine only but so many worldly ways of
seeing these awesome peoples, do awesome things, in imaginings my
neuropathways would have never conceived. -'Pleased'- doesn't begin to
cover it, ...but maybe a calendar could commemorate it :D

http://www.cafepress.com/far_eviler.492947233