first beta release of Fapws3 for Python3

william opensource4you

Feb 5, 2012, 1:16:16 PM2/5/12
to fapws
All,

I'm finally happy to propose the first beta release of fapws3
compatible with Python3.

I've been able to got through all sample and tests with python-3.2.2

One big change to clearly document is that, now all intern data are bytes.
If you still want to transform environ values as strings, you could
use the brand new basestr.py base.

This would not be the default, because it reduce the performance of
the server (all encoding).

Feel free to test it and to return your feedback/comments.

Regards,

repository is: https://github.com/william-os4y/fapws3/tree/python3

Christopher Mahan

Feb 5, 2012, 3:40:43 PM2/5/12
to fa...@googlegroups.com

thanks for your hard work!

Chris Mahan
chris...@gmail.com
http://christophermahan.com/
(818) 671-1709

Mike S

Feb 5, 2012, 4:35:50 PM2/5/12
to fa...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thanks too, William; I no longer code in python but if i do in the future I know which python web server to use. ;-) :-)

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM, Christopher Mahan <chris...@gmail.com> wrote:

thanks for your hard work!

Chris Mahan
chris...@gmail.com