Fapws with Python-3.x compiles

william opensource4you

Dec 25, 2011, 6:28:33 PM12/25/11
to fapws
As said earlier, I'm progressing with the migration to Python-3.

Lot of changes are required ... So I don't know yet the best way to
include this into the code.
Currently, I've put lot of mapping in common.h and few adaptations in
the rest of the c files.

Except hello_world.py, I've not yet look required changes in the .py files.

I've saw modules (like readline for example) where the code has been
split between 2.x and 3.x. But lot of others mix python2 ans python3
into their code.
I don't know yet what is the best method ;-(.

If some person have expertise in such case, their comments are more
than welcome.

Regards,

W.