New features in Fapws

william opensource4you

Jan 4, 2011, 2:36:57 PM1/4/11
to fapws
All,

First of all I wish you all an happy new year 2011.

This email, just to inform you that I've just pushed a new
functionality within fapws: SimpleForms.
With this tool you will be able to easily generate and validate forms.

This tool has been developed for a special project where Django was
fine, but not quick enough (even with Fapws as backend).
Thus, thanks to Fapws (and SimpleForms), Jinja2 and Ssdm we were able
to meet the needs provide a system with the expecteed performances.
More specially we have quickly developed Admin pages thanks to
SimpleForms and Jinja2

On the performance side (with same infrastructure), I had 9#/sec with
Django (sqlite and Fapws), now we have 470#/sec (with sqlite too) ;-).

W.

Code:
Fapws: https://github.com/william-os4y/fapws3
Ssdm: https://github.com/william-os4y/Ssdm