Restart

Mike Brines

Nov 1, 2018, 5:23:02 PM11/1/18
to Fantasy Nations
I'm done arguing. I posted the new rules. I am starting a new game based on those. I deleted the new stuff for Machine and Alchemy. The last thing I need at this point is MORE stuff that needs testing. I don't want to change anything else. If the game works out, maybe we can add those in another game later.

If you want to play, let me know the name of the tribe.

jpatte...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2018, 5:42:41 PM11/1/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
Warden - way of the spirit

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Nov 2018, at 21:23, Mike Brines <s...@cox.net> wrote:

I'm done arguing. I posted the new rules. I am starting a new game based on those. I deleted the new stuff for Machine and Alchemy. The last thing I need at this point is MORE stuff that needs testing. I don't want to change anything else. If the game works out, maybe we can add those in another game later.

If you want to play, let me know the name of the tribe.

Charles Hurst

Nov 1, 2018, 7:51:36 PM11/1/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
Dirdir tribe

Mike Brines

Nov 1, 2018, 11:08:43 PM11/1/18
to Fantasy Nations
Everybody should have their new packets. I gave you a bit of a boost--the surrounding few spaces. It's like jumping ahead a turn. Get them back to me as soon as you can and we can get this game going!

Frank Lordi

Nov 1, 2018, 11:30:00 PM11/1/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
thank you