Next Turn's due by Midnight Sunday

Mike Brines

Oct 27, 2018, 11:38:32 PM10/27/18
to Fantasy Nations
After the discussion on the forum I restored the horsemen to the Way of Nature and Way of the Warriors and buffed out Rui some more. What you guys suggested made good sense and accomplished the same goal.

Thanks for playing!

Frank Lordi

Oct 28, 2018, 12:20:01 AM10/28/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
so to get metalworking one must build a city yes?

and how does this fishing thing work?

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 11:38 PM Mike Brines <s...@cox.net> wrote:
After the discussion on the forum I restored the horsemen to the Way of Nature and Way of the Warriors and buffed out Rui some more. What you guys suggested made good sense and accomplished the same goal.

Thanks for playing!

ME Brines

Oct 28, 2018, 1:28:22 AM10/28/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com

yes

Fishing rules are in the rules with the rest. You need men and a boat.

--
In a world where butter, sugar, and caffeine are illegal, can a baker turned revolutionary give the People back their just desserts? The Donuts of Doom, a silly steampunk novel and cookbook available @ https://www.amazon.com/Donuts-Doom-ME-Brines-ebook/dp/B005U41R0I/ref=la_B005H3CVNE_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532647412&sr=1-18&refinements=p_82%3AB005H3CVNE

James Patterson

Oct 28, 2018, 3:53:48 AM10/28/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
Just to be clear - it works the same as hunting so any 3 men (of any type) can fish with small boats for 2 wealth?

Frank Lordi

Oct 28, 2018, 10:05:17 AM10/28/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
how does one get the small boats?

James Patterson

Oct 28, 2018, 10:48:19 AM10/28/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
3 wealth gives you 1 small boat for 3 men - the rules say 1 wealth per man for ships, no city needed. It also only states men so i assume any men will do.

Frank Lordi

Oct 28, 2018, 1:44:29 PM10/28/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
ah ok its in the ships section!
thanks.  I hadnt read that section yet because "Hell i'm not building ships!".  haha

[MOB] OneEyedBadger

Oct 28, 2018, 5:25:36 PM10/28/18
to Fantasy Nations
You say that but watch you soon will have greatest navy of all xD

ME Brines

Oct 28, 2018, 7:52:28 PM10/28/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com

You build them

Frank Lordi

Oct 29, 2018, 12:18:33 AM10/29/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
We will invite you tothe launch of the bizmarcius!

David Micheal Coddy

Oct 29, 2018, 12:52:11 AM10/29/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
Well King Elrond would attend but as we have no borders and we don't know where each other is this is impossible 😥

However we will exchange pictures via paper airplanes across the map, so you can send pics of Bizmarcias for King Elrond to drool over and King Elrond will send you pictures of his harem women for you to drool over (none of which are his daughters no matter what GM tried to convince me to do). 😁

Speaking of which, King Elrond now has new daughter to marry off and already in marriage alliance with corporate Pyrites so maybe Red Herrings are interested?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fantasy Nations" group.