Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike Brines

Nov 17, 2018, 6:46:39 PM11/17/18
to Fantasy Nations

Two hundred Warden longbowmen led by their chief attacked Talia City, picking the defenders off the walls one by one and capturing the city. The rest of the Talia tribe who were off hunting rallied at Salt Bush.

We’re going to take a week off due to the Thanksgiving holiday, resuming the game afterwards. Enjoy the feast!

Frank Lordi

Nov 17, 2018, 6:48:53 PM11/17/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com
so next turn due 11/26?