Way of Nature Question

[MOB] OneEyedBadger

Oct 28, 2018, 5:35:23 PM10/28/18
to Fantasy Nations
Followers of this way may assign 300 men to harvest black lotus, dye, papyrus, pearls, resin or timber from places with such resources that lack cities, but only one such resource per place per turn.

Just to confirm, I am limited to ONLY these resources, correct? Becoming an issue as the only resource on the list I have found is Timber, and I have explored quite a bit. Is the other resources out there somewhere or what?

ME Brines

Oct 28, 2018, 7:56:56 PM10/28/18
to fantasy...@googlegroups.com

On 10/28/2018 2:35 PM, [MOB] OneEyedBadger wrote:
Followers of this way may assign 300 men to harvest black lotus, dye, papyrus, pearls, resin or timber from places with such resources that lack cities, but only one such resource per place per turn.

Just to confirm, I am limited to ONLY these resources, correct?
yes

Becoming an issue as the only resource on the list I have found is Timber, and I have explored quite a bit. Is the other resources out there somewhere or what?
yes

In a world where butter, sugar, and caffeine are illegal, can a baker turned revolutionary give the People back their just desserts? The Donuts of Doom, a silly steampunk novel and cookbook available @ https://www.amazon.com/Donuts-Doom-ME-Brines-ebook/dp/B005U41R0I/ref=la_B005H3CVNE_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532647412&sr=1-18&refinements=p_82%3AB005H3CVNE