2016 Keeper Summary

Jason Engle

Aug 26, 2016, 11:25:48 AM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Below are the keepers for this year and summary of traded money so everyone knows where we are at for Monday!

Inline image 1

James (Matt) Quinlan

Aug 26, 2016, 11:33:09 AM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
completely forgot carolina did all that last year without kelvin benajmin

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Jason Engle <jeng...@gmail.com> wrote:
Below are the keepers for this year and summary of traded money so everyone knows where we are at for Monday!

Inline image 1

stevenm...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 12:33:46 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Julio and Hopkins are gonna go for stupid money with both Brown and Odell already taken.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2016, at 10:32 AM, James (Matt) Quinlan <james.mat...@gmail.com> wrote:

completely forgot carolina did all that last year without kelvin benajmin
On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Jason Engle <jeng...@gmail.com> wrote:
Below are the keepers for this year and summary of traded money so everyone knows where we are at for Monday!

<image.png>

Layne Bukhair

James (Matt) Quinlan

Jason Engle

Aug 26, 2016, 12:47:33 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
When you get OBJ for $19, it doesnt really matter how much you pay for other targets.  You could pay $85 for Deandre Hopkins and be back to market value.

stevenm...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 12:56:55 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Will both keepers next year use the same "plus" value?  That could potentially be a huge advantage for the guys at the bottom of the standings.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to fantasy-football-...@googlegroups.com.

James (Matt) Quinlan

Aug 26, 2016, 12:58:00 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I'm pulling a Philly 76ers this year. Gotta rebuild for the future.

Jason Engle

Aug 26, 2016, 1:04:39 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I was assuming that the second keeper followed the same rules as the first one.  Big advantage for the losers this year.

Scott Klovans

Aug 26, 2016, 1:57:43 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Dang that's rough for the people at the top... Any other way we can slice that with two keepers?

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to fantasy-football-...@googlegroups.com.

Jason Engle

Aug 26, 2016, 2:02:02 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
What do you all think we should do?

Kevin Burke

Aug 26, 2016, 2:03:18 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
buy one get one half off?

Layne Bukhair

Aug 26, 2016, 2:13:46 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Scott sounds like the New England patriots. Anyway you can bend the rules so we can win more?

Kurt Gerken

Aug 26, 2016, 2:14:51 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Haha.  I mean this will have the same results but maybe changing the addition to keepers to $1-10.  Maybe top 5 get the other keeper half off?

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to fantasy-football-...@googlegroups.com.

sklovans

Aug 26, 2016, 2:16:46 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-football-group
You come at the king... you best not miss... I want my keepers and I
want them cheap... Jeff, you still owe me a handy for giving you
Devonta back

Jason Engle

Aug 26, 2016, 2:41:50 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
What if we did the $6-15 sliding scale but then made the second keeper free, but you can only keep him that one year.  No opportunity to keep the free guy the year after?

sklovans

Aug 26, 2016, 2:44:55 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-football-group
Free meaning the price you paid the previous year? Or just straight up
free and you still got all your auction dollars... would you only get
the second keeper if you used the first keeper?

Jason Engle

Aug 26, 2016, 2:46:37 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Free meaning the price you paid prior year.  And yes, you would only get a "free" keeper if you paid additional for first keeper.

James (Matt) Quinlan

Aug 26, 2016, 2:47:06 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I've never been for 2 keepers for this reason as well as the fact that there are that many less stars available in the draft, so it makes the draft less exciting. Don't want to draft to get too dull

sklovans

Aug 26, 2016, 2:47:23 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-football-group
I like that idea... cough cough... the champ likes that idea

James (Matt) Quinlan

Aug 26, 2016, 2:49:24 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
What was the vote result for 2 keepers...how close was it?

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 1:47 PM, sklovans <sklo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I like that idea... cough cough... the champ likes that idea

Jason Engle

Layne Bukhair

Aug 26, 2016, 3:17:08 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Jason,

what is our formal protest procedure?

Jason Engle

Aug 26, 2016, 3:18:02 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
If yall want a re vote we can do it.

Jason Engle

Aug 26, 2016, 3:18:06 PM8/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Below are the divisions for this year.  Based on last years results.  Winner of each division gets a bye.

Inline image 1

Kevin Burke

Aug 27, 2016, 10:21:33 AM8/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I'm not a fan of 2 keepers either.

Kurt Gerken

Aug 27, 2016, 10:43:38 AM8/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Divisions are so dumb

Sent from my iPhone

On Friday, August 26, 2016, Jason Engle <jeng...@gmail.com> wrote:
Below are the divisions for this year.  Based on last years results.  Winner of each division gets a bye.

<image.png>

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Jason Engle <jeng...@gmail.com> wrote:
<image.png>

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 2:49 PM, James (Matt) Quinlan <james.mat...@gmail.com> wrote:
What was the vote result for 2 keepers...how close was it?

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 1:47 PM, sklovans <sklo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I like that idea... cough cough... the champ likes that idea

Trey Bahney

Aug 27, 2016, 10:53:43 AM8/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
You're just pissed you got paired with me again.

Layne

Aug 27, 2016, 11:46:24 AM8/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Guys you can rest your good players against me. It's like playing the Browns

Sent from my iPhone

James (Matt) Quinlan

jeng...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2016, 10:28:41 PM12/20/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
No max as long as you add the keeper value to them. The "free" guy can never be kept 2 years in a row.