2016 Final Standings

Jason Engle

Dec 19, 2016, 1:50:15 PM12/19/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to Steven on pulling the 6 seed championship!  Below are final payouts.  Everyone needs to venmo me for the transactions.

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

For those that are interested, below are the number of wins each year and total.  We can longer make fun of Layne as worst in the league, sorry Phil!

Inline image 3

And if you are EVEN MORE interested, below are the total PF and PA for all four years.  Scott seems to be the most disproportionate for total wins and PF...

Inline image 4

Jason Engle

Dec 19, 2016, 1:51:23 PM12/19/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Also just realized Trey is 3rd overall and I am 4th in overall wins.  Trying to give myself that cool bump...

James (Matt) Quinlan

Dec 19, 2016, 2:18:57 PM12/19/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Love all the stat history

Kurt Gerken

Dec 19, 2016, 2:19:07 PM12/19/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Scott is just a scoring machine

Sent from my iPhone

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Jason Engle <jeng...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations to Steven on pulling the 6 seed championship!  Below are final payouts.  Everyone needs to venmo me for the transactions.

<image.png>

<image.png>

For those that are interested, below are the number of wins each year and total.  We can longer make fun of Layne as worst in the league, sorry Phil!

Inline image 3

And if you are EVEN MORE interested, below are the total PF and PA for all four years.  Scott seems to be the most disproportionate for total wins and PF...

Inline image 4

Scott Klovans

Jason Engle

Layne Bukhair

James (Matt) Quinlan

Dec 19, 2016, 3:09:06 PM12/19/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Take KC out of the equation, and everyone is within 7 wins of each other over 4 years...that's pretty crazy.

Kurt Gerken

stevenm...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2016, 4:53:37 PM12/19/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I was just waiting for us to raise the buy-in before I decided to win.  #jew

Sent from my iPhone