PLAYOFFS BABY!

Jason Engle

Dec 2, 2015, 4:20:50 PM12/2/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to KC for winning the regular season.  11-1 is the best record this league has ever seen.  KC will receive $63 ($50+10% transactions) for winning the regular season.

Transactions are still allowed in the playoffs so these numbers are relatively tentative, but I don't see them changing much (paypal me). Payouts are below.

Inline image 1

The addition of PPR raised the total points record in the league.  Jeff now holds the record with 1561.

Inline image 2

Below is a summary of year by year records and a cumulative win total.  Yellow was the playoff champion that year.

Inline image 3

Layne Bukhair

Dec 2, 2015, 4:23:15 PM12/2/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Really puts in perspective how bad I suck.

Kurt Gerken

Jan 3, 2016, 12:52:54 PM1/3/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Scott on winning the league this year.  Sundays are not the same without Fantasy Football and players to root for

Kurt C. Gerken

District Representative - GOM

NALCO Champion  An Ecolab Company

T 281 239 9718 E kurt....@nalco.com

Scott Klovans

Jan 3, 2016, 1:08:55 PM1/3/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
So true... I find myself just blindly watching NFL redZone not knowing what to do...

Sent from my iPhone

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Jason Engle <jeng...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats to KC for winning the regular season.  11-1 is the best record this league has ever seen.  KC will receive $63 ($50+10% transactions) for winning the regular season.

Transactions are still allowed in the playoffs so these numbers are relatively tentative, but I don't see them changing much (paypal me). Payouts are below.

<image.png>

The addition of PPR raised the total points record in the league.  Jeff now holds the record with 1561.

<image.png>

Below is a summary of year by year records and a cumulative win total.  Yellow was the playoff champion that year.

<image.png>

Jason Engle

Jan 3, 2016, 1:39:13 PM1/3/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Must be even tougher when your team isnt in the playoff hunt... wouldnt know that feeling this year...