Rules Vote 2016

jeng...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 11:31:49 AM6/25/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Take the quiz and let your voice be heard!
Clash of Bros
Rules Vote 2016
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form

Jason Engle

Jun 26, 2016, 11:38:30 AM6/26/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
For all of you recovering from the Bahney Bash, this is a good thing to do on your drive home.

jeng...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016, 10:38:46 AM6/29/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Still waiting on a couple to take the poll

Sent from my iPhone

Layne Bukhair

Jun 29, 2016, 10:40:33 AM6/29/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Who would be potential invite candidates to the league?

Jason Engle

Jun 29, 2016, 11:39:14 AM6/29/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

Only people we all know to a degree. Off the top of my head...

Fritts
Tim
Dean
Franklin

James (Matt) Quinlan

Jun 29, 2016, 11:44:39 AM6/29/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

Wasn't Dean kicked out a couple years ago?

Jason Engle

Jun 29, 2016, 11:53:44 AM6/29/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

Ya he was. Just looked at responses so far. It's already decidedly a No for inviting new people. No need to worry.

Trey Bahney

Jun 29, 2016, 12:36:09 PM6/29/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Personally, I just wanted to know who I should ridicule for not being allowed in our club.

Kurt Gerken

Jun 29, 2016, 2:14:21 PM6/29/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Franklin of course

Kurt C. Gerken

District Representative - GOM

NALCO Champion  An Ecolab Company

T 281 239 9718 E kurt....@nalco.com

Jason Engle

Jun 29, 2016, 4:01:46 PM6/29/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Only waiting on 2 more people to respond.  Also, if there is a tie in the vote, I think it is fairest to have the existing rule win out.

Jason Engle

Jul 4, 2016, 8:59:39 AM7/4/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Ok, not sure who the last person is that didn't vote so we will go with the results as-is.

  • Buy-in voted to increase to $100
  • NO weekly payouts
  • NO change to pay-outs
  • NO change to transactions (20, tiered pricing)
  • NO change to PPR scoring (.5)
  • Keepers will be increased to 2 starting in 2017
  • NO change to divisions (based no last years results)
  • Punishment for last place is sending pizzas to championship game participants
  • Overwhelmingly, Layne is predicted to get last place
  • NO inviting new people to the league
The fact there was such few changes to the rules makes me think we are at a good place.

Kurt Gerken

Jul 4, 2016, 10:43:17 AM7/4/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Hahahahaha!  Layne I love you

Sent from my iPhone

Trey Bahney

Jul 4, 2016, 2:06:51 PM7/4/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
So basically increase buy-in, increase keepers, and Layne still sucks. Got it.

James (Matt) Quinlan

Jul 4, 2016, 5:46:00 PM7/4/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

Shake them haters Layne

Layne Bukhair

Jul 5, 2016, 11:03:30 AM7/5/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I like being the underdog.  This is my year.