DRAFT DAY!

Jason Engle

Sep 7, 2015, 9:36:26 AM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Keepers are set.  Below are the breakdowns.  If you haven't paid your dues, get those sent in today!  Stoked for tonight.  Draft starts at 7:30CT!

Inline image 1

Thanks

Jason

Trey Bahney

Sep 7, 2015, 2:55:35 PM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Remember, draft party at my place starting at 7:00. Bring food or eat before cause I don't feel like cooking, however, I'll have plenty of delicious beer for those who like performance enhancing drinks.

1113A W 18th St

Give me a call when you're here and I'll open the gate.

On Sep 7, 2015, at 8:36 AM, Jason Engle <jeng...@gmail.com> wrote:

Keepers are set.  Below are the breakdowns.  If you haven't paid your dues, get those sent in today!  Stoked for tonight.  Draft starts at 7:30CT!

<image.png>

Thanks

Jason

James (Matt) Quinlan

Sep 7, 2015, 4:05:55 PM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

Next year let's do the draft on a Saturday and give $2 extra draft money for every shot of liquor or shotgunned beer you do. If you pass out before the end of the draft tough luck.

Jason Engle

Sep 7, 2015, 4:09:00 PM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

That is the best idea ever. So by the end of the draft the good guys will all be gone but we will still have tons of cash from drinking. Defenses and kickers will go for like $20

Trey Bahney

Sep 7, 2015, 4:31:12 PM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
For tonight, Scott has volunteered to order pizza if people are interested. Who's coming and do you want pizza?

Steven Polansky

Sep 7, 2015, 4:39:06 PM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I'm there and would pitch in for pizza.

Kurt Gerken

Sep 7, 2015, 4:47:59 PM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Hahaha.  I'm so down for that Matt

Sent from my iPhone

James (Matt) Quinlan

Sep 7, 2015, 6:07:57 PM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

I'm in for 🍕

Scott Klovans

Sep 7, 2015, 7:14:22 PM9/7/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Word, I'm gonna order the pizza soon, so everybody be there at 7 pm sharp so we can eat before, and everybody bring $10

Sent from my iPhone