Recap and Championship

jeng...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2015, 10:15:58 AM12/17/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK!!

We will have a new champion this year, Scott or Trey. It's a true underdog story for Trey. Excited to see how it plays out. Final pay outs are:

Winner : $441
Second: $126
Regular Season-KC: $63

Send me a recap of what future money has been traded if you've been involved in a trade that has had it so I can make sure I get hem all noted in my spreadsheet before I forget.

Sent from my iPhone

Trey Bahney

Dec 17, 2015, 10:19:08 AM12/17/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Scott owes me $11. Hah

Kurt Gerken

Dec 17, 2015, 10:40:17 AM12/17/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Can we somehow bet on this championship game?

Sent from my iPhone

jeng...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2015, 1:11:27 PM12/17/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Side wagers are allowed. Were there more future money trades than Scott/Trey

Sent from my iPhone

stevenm...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2015, 1:29:58 PM12/17/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Got $5 from Jeff.

Sent from my iPhone

jeng...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2015, 1:56:35 PM12/17/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
KC, you talking about wagering future money on the championship game?

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Gerken

Dec 17, 2015, 6:09:49 PM12/17/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
No I want a over under on the game and see who will bet against me

Sent from my iPhone

James (Matt) Quinlan

Dec 17, 2015, 9:22:15 PM12/17/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com