2014 Champ

Jason Engle

Dec 15, 2014, 4:17:44 PM12/15/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to Kevin on a big win yesterday!  Matt, be sure to hand over the trophy.  It was a fun season for everyone except Matt, Layne, and Scott.  Can't wait for 2015!

 Inline image 1

You can order your name plaque from here (http://www.paradiseawards.com/category/Name-Plates-Badges.html).  Try to match Matts preferably.

Here are the final payouts.  I also put what each person owes me for transactions.

Team Transactions    Cost
KC 20    $35
Kevin 18    $35
Jason 14    $15
Steven 10    $5
Phil 18    $35
Jeff 7    $5
Trey 5    $0
Layne 12    $15
Scott 18    $35
Matt 15    $15

Kevin ended up at +$452
KC ended up at +$124

Kevin Burke

Dec 15, 2014, 4:25:49 PM12/15/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Technically I ended up at +$402 (with -$50 for initial buy in)

And yeah, it was fun! I just hope to not pull "a Matt" next season!

Thanks Jason, for keeping everything so organized!

Kurt Gerken

Dec 15, 2014, 4:27:40 PM12/15/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

Yes indeed, great job Jason with all this.