Fantasy Football - Clash of Bros Rule Changes Vote

Jason Engle

Aug 6, 2015, 2:20:29 PM8/6/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Your commission has heard you this offseason.  Tom Brady will not get away with deflating footballs on my watch.

We will create the Google Vote based on the questions below.  Let me know if you want anything edited/added to the yearly vote.

Keepers
1. How many keepers should be allowed (Currently 1)? 0/1/2

Trading Future Keepers
2a. Should we be able to trade rights to keepers? Yes/No
2b. If a person trades a player in the offseason, should they lose the rights to having a keeper for the upcoming season? Yes/No

Trading Future Money
3a. Should we be allowed to trade future auction draft money? Yes/No
3b. If we are allowed to trade future draft money, should there be a high limit on the amount you can obtain per year? Yes/No
3c. If there is a high limit per year, how much should it be? 210/220/230/240/250
3d. Should there be a lower limit on the amount of money you can trade away per auction (meaning if you trade $20 of 2016 draft money you would then be at $180 for 2016 draft)? 190/180/170/160/150
3e. If you can trade money, how many years of cap ahead should you be allowed to trade? 1/2/3

Teams that are Eliminated from Playoffs Trading Midseason
4a. How many weeks before the end of the season should the trade deadline be?
4b. When should the trade deadline be for eliminated teams? Same as everyone else/When they are eliminated

Points Per Reception (PPR)
5a. Should we change the scoring to PPR?
5b. If we change to PPR, how much should each reception be worth? .25/.5/.75/1

Divisions
6a. Should we keep divisions? Yes/No
6b. If we keep divisions how should they be set up? Equally distribute teams based on previous year/Current geographic living location/Height/Weight/Age

Entry Fee
7a. Should the entry fee stay at $50? Yes/No
7b. If the entry fee is changed, what should it be? $40/$60/$75/$100
7c. If the entry fee is increased, should the winnings be accordingly distributed within the current payout structure or should we add additional ways to "win" money?
7d. If we add additional ways to win money, which way would you most want to see? Weekly payout for top scorer/Highest kicker points end of season/Highest Points Against total at end of season

Acquisitions
8a. Should the limit to acquisitions stay at 20?
8b. If it is changed, how many acquisitions should be allowed? 10/15/25
8c. Should the acquisitions remain on tiered pricing? Yes/No
8d. If no, how much should be charged? $0/Lower tiered prices/Higher tiered prices

If you have additional questions you wanted added, let me know.