Week 11 Update - The Race for Last

Jason Engle

Nov 18, 2014, 8:22:07 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Scott, Layne, and Matt are all 3-8.  WHAT IS THE PUNISHMENT!?!

Layne Bukhair

Nov 18, 2014, 8:47:42 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I think the beer 5k would be a good one.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 7:22 AM, Jason Engle <jeng...@gmail.com> wrote:
Scott, Layne, and Matt are all 3-8.  WHAT IS THE PUNISHMENT!?!

James (Matt) Quinlan

Nov 18, 2014, 9:55:43 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I'll agree to beer 5K

James (Matt) Quinlan

Nov 18, 2014, 9:56:19 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
btw way Layne's goin down this week

Layne Bukhair

Nov 18, 2014, 10:05:22 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
 I wanted to cry after this week. The only thing that could have beat me at the end was a Brady to Gronk TD pass. To lose by fucking one. FUCK YOU BRADY

Trey Bahney

Nov 18, 2014, 10:09:07 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I think you have to promote your own line of sense on your facebook wall. One post per day for a week straight.

Jason Engle

Nov 18, 2014, 10:16:34 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
line of sense?

Scott Klovans

Nov 18, 2014, 10:16:43 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I just realized that even if I lose this week, I will still have more total points than the loser of the Bukhair/Quinlan stink bowl... So boom, hello 9th place!

Also, a proposition for last place, since we never decided on a concrete "activity punishment" and it would be kinda lame for someone to perform a crummy activity that was yet to be decided a week prior... Why not revert back to a semi financial punishment... I don't quite remember the payout for the league, but I am always a big proponent of rewarding the regular season winner (as it shows the most continued dominance over the season as opposed to just getting lucky in the playoffs)... So what if every year the last place guy in the regular season has to buy the first place guy in the regular season a $50 ish dollar bottle of scotch and deliver (by car or shipping) it to them... It rewards the regular season winner and punishes the last place guy...

I'm not opposed to implementing an "activity punishment" in the future when we decide on a good one, but I think this is a great placeholder that could potentially stick for the long haul

Everyone loves booze... Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

James (Matt) Quinlan

Nov 18, 2014, 10:41:22 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I'm poor, physical/emotional punishment.

Trey Bahney

Nov 18, 2014, 10:47:22 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Fine, if Quinlan loses, he has to go out in midtown in a dress.

If Klovans or Bukhair lose, the bottle of scotch.

Kevin Burke

Nov 18, 2014, 11:06:51 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
haha i just like the idea of embarrassment...anybody can spend 50 bucks, but id rather not throw up all over myself trying to chug beer and run a 5K or go out in midtown in a dress...that to me is a real punishment

James (Matt) Quinlan

Nov 18, 2014, 11:12:12 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
no go on trey's idea

Layne Bukhair

Nov 18, 2014, 11:14:23 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like if the three last place guys took a vote it would be a beer 5k.

Jason Engle

Nov 18, 2014, 11:14:48 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
How about if Matt loses we let Kati post all cat pictures through his FB account for a year.

Kevin Burke

Nov 18, 2014, 11:15:15 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
noo....matt actually likes cats

James (Matt) Quinlan

Nov 18, 2014, 11:37:28 AM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Layne you and I are the only ones who can get last. Beer 5k it is.

Who could have asked for better drama in the last week?

Kurt Gerken

Nov 18, 2014, 2:12:26 PM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

If matt loses can we get Kati to put a go pro on and film him on a night he gets black out drunk?  Wait that's every Friday and Saturday.

Matt Quinlan

Nov 18, 2014, 2:20:03 PM11/18/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I'm 27 now only Friday nights. Need two days of recovery