Keepers

Jason Engle

Aug 6, 2015, 5:44:31 PM8/6/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Yo dudes,

No matter the vote for the rules of keepers, this year we will still only have 1 keeper.  Everyone drafted and built teams around the idea of 1 keeper so we cant change it before this season starts.

Submit your keeper on the espn FFB website before the day of the draft.  Below are the cost additions per person.  Reminder for the way it works.  If you picked someone up off waiver wire, it is $1 plus the cost addition below.  If the player was drafted last year, then it is the cost drafted for plus the value below.

The previous draft results are attached.

Don't forget you are not forced to have a keeper.  If they guy you held on to all season ended up getting suspended for this year and you now have no good options, you can keep no one(F you Josh Gordon).

Jason

P.S. Start thinking of a cool team name for the year.  Hopefully Matt will up his creativity in 2015 instead of making it 3 years running with lamest team name in the history of FFB, "Team Quinlan"
2014DraftRecap.xlsx

Jason Engle

Aug 6, 2015, 5:53:59 PM8/6/15
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Forgot to paste this is in after I finished the email...

Inline image 1

Bingo

Kurt Gerken

Aug 6, 2015, 5:55:33 PM8/6/15