Fantasy Baseball

Kurt Gerken

Jan 27, 2016, 11:26:34 AM1/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Bros,

Just wanted to gauge everyone's interest in possibly doing a fantasy baseball league. I know it is a little tougher than football because of so many games but I'm sure we can hammer out some details to make it easier on all of us.

Let me know what yalls thoughts are. I obviously 100% want to do this

Sent from my iPhone

Scott Klovans

Jan 27, 2016, 11:31:54 AM1/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
100% in no matter what the rules or the buy in...

Can't wait to see the Rangers take a huge steamy dump on the Astros this year 💩

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Gerken

Jan 27, 2016, 1:05:59 PM1/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
HAHA!  That's a funny joke Scott

Kurt C. Gerken

District Representative - GOM

NALCO Champion  An Ecolab Company

T 281 239 9718 E kurt....@nalco.com

jeng...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016, 1:47:38 PM1/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
You organize it, I am in.

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Gerken

Jan 27, 2016, 2:22:46 PM1/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I am down to organize it.  So that's 3 confirmed. Any more?

Sent from my iPhone

Layne Bukhair

Jan 27, 2016, 4:03:38 PM1/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
I think i am out. I don't know enough about baseball.

James (Matt) Quinlan

Jan 27, 2016, 7:15:15 PM1/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Possibly, it's been awhile since I've done it, and all I remember is how time consuming it is.

I think there are ways to set your lineup once a week and you live with that lineup for the week no matter what. I'd be down for that, but having daily lineup changes is too much for baseball fantasy.

Kurt Gerken

Jan 27, 2016, 9:02:31 PM1/27/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Matt, that's what I was talking about when making it easier on us all.  No way could I keep up with daily lineup changes

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Gerken

Feb 9, 2016, 4:50:13 PM2/9/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
So we have 4 people in.  All we need is 4 more.  Anyone else down or anyone know anyone who would be down?  Thinking just $20 for this league to test it out

Kurt C. Gerken

District Representative - GOM

NALCO Champion  An Ecolab Company

T 281 239 9718 E kurt....@nalco.com

Jeffrey Brannigan

Feb 9, 2016, 5:44:56 PM2/9/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
If we do fantasy Game of Thrones instead of baseball, then I'm in.

Trey Bahney

Feb 10, 2016, 11:32:20 AM2/10/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
In on Game of Thrones. Out on baseball.

Kurt Gerken

Feb 10, 2016, 11:39:11 AM2/10/16
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Alright Jeff, setup Game of Thrones fantasy

Sent from my iPhone