Storylines from Week 9

Jason Engle

Nov 3, 2014, 1:56:06 PM11/3/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Layne pulled the upset against Scott and now there is a 3 horse race for last between Scott (2-7) Layne (2-7) and Matt (2-7)

Kevin vs Steven or shall I say TY Hilton vs Andre Williams tonight in a huge battle for the second playoff bye from the Lame Dudes division

There are only 3 more weeks left in the season.  Big matchup next week between me and KC that could determine regular season winner and first round bye

James (Matt) Quinlan

Nov 3, 2014, 2:45:09 PM11/3/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Layne and I play last week of regular season. Could be the most exciting matchup of them all.

Layne

Nov 3, 2014, 3:33:45 PM11/3/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
It was a great team win. Really gritty performance. I am coaching for my life here. Two last place finishes in a row could be bad for moral.

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin Burke

Nov 3, 2014, 4:26:55 PM11/3/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
so what's the punishment again?

Kevin Burke

Nov 3, 2014, 4:36:14 PM11/3/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
eat a live bat?

Kurt Gerken

Nov 3, 2014, 4:38:11 PM11/3/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com

Brazilian wax

Phillip Garcia

Nov 3, 2014, 4:42:14 PM11/3/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Eat a plastic bat, on youtube

Jason Engle

Nov 3, 2014, 5:19:45 PM11/3/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Beer 5k with a go pro on their face the whole time

Jason Engle

Nov 4, 2014, 1:12:58 PM11/4/14
to fantasy-foo...@googlegroups.com
Matt/Scott/Layne, since you are only ones still eligible you all need to agree on a punishment.  Lets make the last 3 weeks interesting.