^PDF Read Classics of Philosophy: Volume I: Ancient and Medieval

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

mid...@derr.hstn.me

未讀,
2023年12月24日 凌晨3:24:202023/12/24
收件者:fansmuda...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Classics of Philosophy: Volume I: Ancient and Medieval Full Book.

Classics of Philosophy: Volume I, Ancient and Medieval covers the works of philosophers from Thales to William of Ockham. Ideal for courses in ancient or ancient and medieval philosophy, it includes twenty-nine works?seven of them complete?by thirteen philosophers as well as fragments from the Pre-Socratics. A lucid introduction, including a brief biographical sketch, accompanies each of the featured philosophers. Also look for Classics of Philosophy: Volume II, Modern and Contemporary, which covers the works of philosophers from Descartes to Rawls. In addition, there is a single-volume edition available that combines Volume I and Volume II, providing the most comprehensive anthology of writings in western philosophy in print. .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Classics of Philosophy: Volume I: Ancient and Medieval Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Classics of Philosophy: Volume I: Ancient and Medieval

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息