(*) Read Composing the World: Harmony in the Medieval Platonic Cosmos (Critical Conjunctures in Music and Sound)

mid...@derr.hstn.me

Dec 24, 2023, 3:23:41 AM12/24/23
to fansmud...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Composing the World: Harmony in the Medieval Platonic Cosmos (Critical Conjunctures in Music and Sound) Full Book.

We can hear the universe!" This was the triumphant proclamation at a February 2016 press conference announcing that the Laser Interferometer Gravity Observatory (LIGO) had detected a "transient gravitational-wave signal." What LIGO heard in the morning hours of September 14, 2015 was the vibration of cosmic forces unleashed with mind-boggling power across a cosmic medium of equally mind-boggling expansiveness: the transient ripple of two black holes colliding more than a billion years ago. The confirmation of gravitational waves sent tremors through the scientific community, but the public imagination was more captivated by the sonic translation of the cosmic signal, a sound detectable only through an act of carefully attuned listening. As astrophysicist Szabolcs Marka remarked, "Until this moment, we had our eyes on the sky and we couldn't hear the music. The skies will never be the same." Taking in hand this current "discovery" that we can listen to the cosmos, Andrew Hicks argues .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Composing the World: Harmony in the Medieval Platonic Cosmos (Critical Conjunctures in Music and Sound) Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Composing the World: Harmony in the Medieval Platonic Cosmos (Critical Conjunctures in Music and Sound)