@ Read Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction

0 просмотров

mid...@derr.hstn.me

не прочитано,
24 дек. 2023 г., 03:24:0624.12.2023
– fansmud...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction Full Book.

How ought we to live? What really exists? How do we know? This book introduces important themes in ethics, knowledge, and the self, via readings from Plato, Hume, Descartes, Hegel, Darwin, and Buddhist writers. It emphasizes throughout the point of doing philosophy, explains how different areas of philosophy are related, and explores the contexts in which philosophy was and is done. .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений