URGENT: CATBIRD

littlede...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 11:40:50 AM8/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Goober.....DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT DA SUN DURING DA ECLIPSE....ok?........its simple knowledge and all over da news but, someone should warn you too......go figure...devil

littlede...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 3:56:12 PM8/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Solar eclipse glasses is for gurly men.
c69ddd5f14b7d8eff70d13c2d51ece81.jpg

joseph s

Aug 22, 2017, 12:34:52 PM8/22/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Lol. Sending an urgent message not to look. Today, it is safe to look directly at the sun until you can no longer see.

Not. A. Recco.

skibrian

Aug 24, 2017, 10:01:29 PM8/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
it was the single coolest thing I ever witnessed in nature.  by far.  I've been far from land in the south pacific and bottle nose dolphins suddenly playing in our wake.  i've seen other cool things.

nothing holds a candle to totality in a total solar eclipse.  in my own backyard.  next time, I will travel.  I wish to see one again, and hope this investment gives me the funds to do so!

joseph s

Aug 24, 2017, 10:19:32 PM8/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Shit. Now I feel stupid. I drove out of the best place in the country to watch one.

Damn. If I am alive in 2024, I will go. My sis did not say it was amazing. But said the crickets were chirping like night time

neo

Aug 24, 2017, 10:21:04 PM8/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I witnessed the Great American Eclipse kayaking on Devil's Kichen Lake on the outskirts of Giant City State Park in Southern Illinois close to the point of maximum Totality length ... we had 2 min 40 secs... not a cloud in the sky ... during totality a background of stars and all 4 planets possible for view were clearly visible ... awe inspiring ... if you missed it you get another shot in 7 years ...it will pass very close to my neck of the woods again ..very. fortunate

Crownjewels

Aug 24, 2017, 10:55:31 PM8/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Nooch and Mrs. Nooch, apparently, went to Kentucky to watch it.....I mean speak to the Senate Majority Leader about tax reform.

Maybe the feddies did pay for their sightseeing trip, after all.

Fanatical Infidel

Aug 24, 2017, 11:55:36 PM8/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Sunday night 2 of my kids talked me into going to see the totality in Wheatland,Wy...Drove 3 hours and then we slept in the truck at the Walmart parking lot in Cheyenne - after shitty sleep and an aching back I kept telling myself this better be amazing...and it was.

Such an incredible, awe-inspiring event...so worth the all of the shit to make it happen. I would do it again without hesitation.

I would recommend for people to see the one in 2024. Seeing it in pictures or on TV doesn't do it justice

littlede...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2017, 1:19:50 AM8/25/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Goobers...mez and da littledevils saw da whole ding on TV. It was great....go figure....devil

Ace

Aug 25, 2017, 9:49:49 AM8/25/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Rochester and Buffalo will be in the path of totality come April 2024, as well as points southwest, with the peak totality over Mexico.

littlede...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2017, 6:48:45 PM8/25/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Rochester NY. Now dat is a swell place. Da devil will be der for sure in 2024.