Ski & Neo

Duncan Macleod "Beta"

Feb 7, 2024, 2:21:51 PMFeb 7
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Ski i searched the member profiles and found the following

MH is the owner and 1.11.2017
and
Joseph S is a manager  3.19.2017

skibrian

Feb 7, 2024, 5:50:09 PMFeb 7
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
thanks for looking!  I just found out how to look it up for the first time.

I bet they aren't lurking anymore.  Without their help, we're in the wild west with no moderator.  That said, nobody new can join if they are requesting.  I wonder how much new blood has been missed.

---ski

Duncan Macleod "Beta"

Feb 13, 2024, 11:17:01 AMFeb 13
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
thanks Ski, interesting that after all these years still 40 views.

i probably still have david sims contact information somewhere, not sure.  I am positive he left GSE long time ago.

Message has been deleted

MH

Feb 13, 2024, 12:58:37 PMFeb 13
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I watch the messages every few weeks. Everyone is bored by the GSEs. I can't control the amount content, if no ones posting, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not the marketing department. If Mike's the only poster there's nothing I can do about it. He's not violating any policies. Also, there are no pending members waiting to join. New members are automatically enrolled.

skibrian

Feb 13, 2024, 1:08:22 PMFeb 13
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Thanks!

Glad you're still lurking around.

BTW -- there are no "policies".  NEO is in tech and he suspects Mike SP is a bot, I'm not so sure how he can do that on google groups.  but I am sure the "tone" of this board has driven people away.

Absolutely great there is still someone with a hand on the wheel.

For me, I keep this board up every business day in case there is breaking news.  90% of posts are shit, but every once in a while something gets posted that is real news.  for instance, I don't follow Tim Howard, it's too much content.  I've relied on folks here to post his stuff when it's market moving (or at least, gives some good analysis about the future.)

Even if I don't post, I'm here every day the market's are open unless I'm on vacation.  I just leave a tab open on the work computer.

---ski

MH

Feb 13, 2024, 1:15:30 PMFeb 13
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
No prob ski,

Glad you're still around too. I'm still heavily invested.

Yeah, I was just generalizing on policies. Google has some and ihub has some, so we just kinda go by whatever those are generally.

I've been working in tech too for a long time. Wish I would have chosen a different career path, takes too much time from family.

Mike is not a bot. He's also tightcoils on the ihub board.

If there was more content, he would get drummed out. But a once or twice daily post from him is all it takes to take up this whole board unfortunately.

Thanks,
Matt

MH

Feb 13, 2024, 1:30:32 PMFeb 13
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
However yeah, if Mike started the same shit rumor here that he started on iHub as tightcoil, I would have yanked it and put him on timeout. He knows not to do that crap here.

globalsp...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2024, 11:34:31 PMFeb 14
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I feel you on tech taking us away from family but like —- how is anything non tech any better. It all seems worse

If i was admin i would just ban mikesp — dude has found his way to polluting ihub with his bs

globalsp...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2024, 11:35:51 PMFeb 14
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I am surprise he knows anything— and i am surprised you track ihub too. Seems like you have shares. Long time. Enjoy. Should keep heating up. Next 30 days

Mike SP

Feb 15, 2024, 12:34:12 PMFeb 15
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
"I am surprise he knows anything"  ?

where did you learn English?

Mike SP

Feb 16, 2024, 7:56:51 PMFeb 16
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
You might note that since i've been dominating the board now for several months, the number of
our members has increased from 185 to 195

Mike SP

Feb 18, 2024, 5:44:51 PMFeb 18
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I just sent this to Patrick McHenry
It’s a crime that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are still in Conservatorship; a Conservatorship
that was supposed to be temporary, but has now lasted almost 16 years, since Sept. 2008
I’ve written before and mentioned the approx. 8000 shareholders who have been put in limbo by it.
Speaking for myself, I originally invested in Fannie and Freddie in early 2008 because, to me, it was
a patriotic thing to do. But now, that to which I am patriotic to, has turned traitor. It is Shameful,
Disgraceful and Disgusting the way we have been treated; treated like dirt.

Mike SP

Apr 12, 2024, 1:53:23 PMApr 12
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Shareholders from Sept. 2008 more than deserve reparations for this outlandish, outrageous situation

Jeff Wood

May 6, 2024, 12:01:18 PMMay 6
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I still check the board occasionally. Nice run up in common stock price over the last year but I don't care much anymore. I still own my preferred shares. I even added some in the $1-$2 range a while back. It will happen or it won't. Even if they go to full value I've lost a sh*tload of money on this investment, given that I could have invested in something else and made more money. So unless something happens or I'm just really bored I don't check this board.

skibrian

May 7, 2024, 10:59:25 AMMay 7
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Time value of money Jeff.

I get it.  I have diversified since the beginning, but have held my core.  Wish I could time trading around that core, I could have made some serious money, if I could use a crystal ball....

----ski