Fannie and Freddie preferred spreadsheet

detSci

Nov 19, 2019, 12:24:51 PM11/19/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board

Big Bruce

Nov 19, 2019, 12:31:25 PM11/19/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Nice! Thanks!

Brian L

Nov 19, 2019, 1:17:04 PM11/19/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
This is very nice of you to share, great snapshot.

Thank you

Fanatical Infidel

Nov 19, 2019, 2:01:07 PM11/19/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board

DetSci -

Outstanding job!!...any chance you can add the symbol FMCCG - I didn't see it on there

detSci

Nov 19, 2019, 2:10:53 PM11/19/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Thank you, surprised I missed it. It should be there now. Hopefully I didn't break anything.

Jeff Wood

Nov 19, 2019, 2:11:28 PM11/19/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
detSci ... thank you! That is wonderful!

nealsnewmans

Nov 19, 2019, 4:59:47 PM11/19/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
BRILLIANT!

Joseph S

Nov 20, 2019, 8:59:11 AM11/20/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Thanks for doing it. Great place to start.

Noticed FMCCS is showing 1.2 but floor is 2 bucks per quantum.

detSci

Nov 20, 2019, 9:54:21 AM11/20/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board

Thanks Joseph.  I'm seeing the following at QO:

"The variable rate will be reset quarterly based on the 3-month LIBOR plus 0.50%.

The sheet is showing 1.90988 + .5 or 2.41% ($1.20)

detSci

Nov 20, 2019, 9:58:00 AM11/20/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board

Ok, just looked at the IPO Prospectus to make sure and you're right, the floor is always 4.0%. I'll update.

"Thereafter, the ""Variable Rate Dividend Period'' relating to a Variable Rate Dividend Payment Date will be the period from but not including the preceding Variable Rate Dividend Payment Date through and including the related Variable Rate Dividend Payment Date, and dividends will accrue from Variable Rate Dividend Period to Variable Rate Dividend Period at a variable rate equal to 3-Month LIBOR plus 0.50% per annum, but not less than 4.00% per annum.

feralcomprehension

Nov 20, 2019, 10:23:11 AM11/20/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Thank you for your efforts!

Joseph S

Nov 20, 2019, 11:47:52 PM11/20/19
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Yes. Thank you!

MH

Nov 21, 2019, 11:49:42 AM11/21/19
to fannie-and-fre...@googlegroups.com
FYI. I have added this spreadsheet link to the "Fannie and Freddie Stock Tickers" topic at the top. It can now be easily accessed there at the top of the message board. We don't want to have too many topics pinned to the top.