sweeny court

skibrian

Apr 10, 2017, 12:12:23 PM4/10/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
anyone know the current status in the sweeny court?  we got a hearing scheduled in the near future?  God forbid, maybe there is even a trial date set, as discovery (maybe?) is finally getting to a close?

thx in advance

Crownjewels

Apr 10, 2017, 12:15:21 PM4/10/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I think her last order had two dates contained requiring defendant responds.

Check it out on GSE Links, but I think one was for the end of April and maybe a second for sometime in May.

(I expect just before she doesn anything decisive, she'll suffer a throwing/signing arm injury and need Tommy John surgery...just sayin'.)