what a cluster on the other board!

skibrian

Mar 21, 2017, 11:01:38 AM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I can now view and post.

i might keep tabs over there for any news.  I'll repost here if it's good if and until I feel confident the members here are on top of everything.

I am done posting though!

skibrian

Mar 21, 2017, 11:03:53 AM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
the thread with all the arguing is gone.  bummer.  i was looking forward to catching up on that gossip.

anyway, enough with the past, onto the future...

joseph slechta

Mar 21, 2017, 11:18:41 AM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Ski-

Just more censorship. Mhill is highly unlikely to ever delete content over here.

I will never post over there irrespective of whether or not I can. Frankly, it is a trust thing.

I would do a "trust fall" with mhill. He will give me ice for the nasty bump on my head.

Life is too short for negativity and continued rehashing. A little sad that the censorship continues. But... I am moving on like Rascal Flatts.

https://youtu.be/fz1N8W8phec

neo

Mar 21, 2017, 11:29:59 AM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Enough already with rehashing the negativity here...posters are fine there....all except for that rat bast#$@d Maloni:-) and I think mods have learned a lesson

skibrian

Mar 21, 2017, 11:32:57 AM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
neo...what makes you think admin(s) learned a lesson??  i see no explanation posted as to why this all went down.  plus, it has happened several times.

I am of the opinion, this will happen again in several months.  I will not be a part of it.

joseph slechta

Mar 21, 2017, 11:45:28 AM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Neo!

Yes.

Maloni is a bastard. Hate that effing guy! I love C.J., though. C. J. is really smart and my hero. So is dcbill...

Agree, ski. Highly likely to keep occurring but rehash is a bad idea. I will be forever banned whether my priv. is restored or not

joseph slechta

Mar 21, 2017, 11:52:22 AM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Neo- If you had been booted, you might feel differently. Kind of like Maloni's thing about sticking up for one another on his blog. Very relevant in this case. Sims-banned. Ski-banned. Mhill- banned

Threads-deleted.

Not my monkeys. Not my circus.

I love all you guys. Even the ones who banned us are welcome, here. They will not be banned for posting content, debating and the like. Good vibes.

Even if folks decide to all abandon the board and go back, I wont.

I am banishing myself from there. Burning the bridge. No regrets.

Life too short to hold on to anger and bitterness.

"Bitterness keeps you from flying"

-Tim McGraw

neo

Mar 21, 2017, 11:59:35 AM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
You nay be right THAT'S WHY I USED THE WORD "SEEMS" as if they learned their lesson. The first sign is reinstatement....but you are right it could happen again, but no need to contine the negativity here or bash the board in general.

I do think CBS has gone rogue and off the reservation with the commons deal. Ski, as you said, we met him in DC, like and respect him, but I can see how things may be irreversible for you and JoeS considering the banishment. I'm not here to judge or convince you of any return...just to end the rancor here. Good luck to us all !

neo

Mar 21, 2017, 12:01:59 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Correction: "I think" mods have learned lesson...

joseph slechta

Mar 21, 2017, 12:08:19 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Neo-

Also for the record, I am still banished. I bet all the others except ski are as well.

Not sure if that is a "lesson learned" situation or not.

Banning people that are not remotely controversial is kind of "off the reservation". Mhill & Sims are two of the most gentle posters I know. They arent like me. I can be a dick pushing a point sometimes.

Ok. Maybe more than sometimes.

skibrian

Mar 21, 2017, 12:21:08 PM3/21/17
to fannie-and-fre...@googlegroups.com
I am not banned anymore.  I can post over there.  but I won't.

@neo, this isn't rancor, this is some guys debriefing about "what the hell happened".  It'll settle soon.  I think some people just need to get some stuff off their chest (me included...it was "my" baby that was co-opted).

let it take its natural course.  we'll all be on topic soon.

contact...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2017, 12:24:49 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Neo- you are a peacemaker- you always have been. Peacemakers see gods light in everyone.

freddie...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2017, 12:25:36 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
The other board is the past. This one is the future..
I think it's becoming irreversible..

neo

Mar 21, 2017, 12:33:44 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
We are all fighting over a shit load of money and none of us have any say in the outcome - fuses are running short - the whole fiasco is a lie - both preferred and common would be fine without the theft and lies - DC seems hell-bent on shorting shareholders just out of spite - one can see how these perceptions lead to the board issues and problems...I don't back the mods current banning - all except for AT, I don't care how much knowledge he may have shared privately his posts were mostly antagonistic filthy nonsense and mods should have the right to ban such...about 95 percent of Yahoo is nonsense and a large portion of Ihub is too - who likes weeding through all that clutter - that's why I'm here...

joseph slechta

Mar 21, 2017, 12:42:18 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Neo-

Agree.

AT was completely antagonistic. Still is, but less so on ihub. That said, I would be ok w him coming back if he agreed not to attack most everyone....

skibrian

Mar 21, 2017, 12:43:32 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
you got a link to his ihub board?

I'd love to see what he's doing there.

he could be a total ass.  I agree.  I am very, very surprised he is still active in this trade.  He told me he was out because washington would never release them.

joseph slechta

Mar 21, 2017, 12:50:59 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Nobodyfromnowhere. Same name as what he flipped it to on your "baby" board.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=129539110

joseph slechta

Mar 21, 2017, 12:51:37 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
He appears to be short both common and pref.

Not a recco

seysmont

Mar 21, 2017, 12:52:39 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
@neo do you believe there is spite with the people who will sell their mom for a buck? No way. There is a tangible reason why they fight.Somebody needs equity to be zero. Not more not less. I don't buy spite from people who have no opinion and are purely money driven like the US pols. If they want war with Russia, they will profit from it. If they want GSE's equity at $0 they will profit from it. I haven't heard an explanation of why that made sense to me. Somebody is either short or needs $0 price because of some other reason. It's looks like spite to us, but I'm positive its not spite. Moody's intentionally posted their analysis based on previous white paper as if Mnuchin didn't say anything. Moody's is stupid, but they are not that stupid.

skibrian

Mar 21, 2017, 1:06:48 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I'm not sure that's him.  the picture certainly is not, but could be an avatar I suppose.

If this is true, NobodyFromNowhere it is not AT.  I promise you that:

"I was an alter boy in Boston as a boy, so I am used to days and years like this. After this bleeds out, we will slowly limp forward to see another day as Catholics and Investors, but this is brutal. Our master has acted and spoken repeatedly over the past 8 years, and we all have come to somehow enjoy it?"  http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=128868717

I see beta is alive, and i haven't seen the New Jericho name in a long time!  I wonder why they wandered over there???

seysmont

Mar 21, 2017, 1:10:24 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
@neo it may be a simple desire for shareholders not to look at "risk sharing" deals the GSE's pump out. They don't want shareholders. But the point is that it's not a spite. You don't start a well organized witch hunt out of spite. They have money and power to gain from this and they don't want any shareholders. That much is obvious.

skibrian

Mar 21, 2017, 1:20:52 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Also, I note Wayne Olson (under his various aliases) is posting on that board and "AT" " NobodyFromNowhere" is not jumping all over him and being a dick.  I don't think it's AT, unless someone has hard proof via some link.

neo

Mar 21, 2017, 1:21:46 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
@seys: I'm not sure what the long discourse over the use of the word spite is about, but yes the GSE killers want 0 for their backers financial gain, or others who want their plan to get traction, but Corker & Warner I'm sure harbor a lot of spite for Shareholders...that's also the gist of the uncovered communication which stated make sure shareholders never see a dime...just stating part of the perceptions we have which help incite many of the board dust-ups

skibrian

Mar 21, 2017, 1:33:02 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
actually, reading his 2015 posts, it does sound like him.  His "voice" changed recently.  I wonder if that Boston post was just a joke.  He's from the South.

Oh well.  If it is him, he sure has a lot of time to waste.  I thought he was busier than that.  who knows.

I am surprised at the shear volume of the other google board members that posted a ton were also posting a ton at ihub.  I know Cat Bird has a real job, so that, and other folks are really confusing to me on how they can spend all that time on two boards!

joseph slechta

Mar 21, 2017, 6:48:00 PM3/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Yes. He does jokes like that all the time. He shorted it after Lamberth while low. Not doing well on the trade...

skibrian

Mar 30, 2017, 7:01:47 PM3/30/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
@Ron,

if you're reading this, I noted your frustration on the other google group.

come on over...people are nice and logical (mostly)

skibrian

May 19, 2017, 2:29:53 PM5/19/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
bump...

banned, not banned, banned again

this time, for no reason at all.

i haven't posted in weeks! (or, a week?)

joseph s

May 19, 2017, 2:48:10 PM5/19/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Lol. Everything is fine as long as you pump commons only.

Start pumping commons and you will be a hero