test

skibrian

Apr 24, 2017, 11:08:04 AM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
having trouble posting today...this is a generic test

skibrian

Apr 24, 2017, 11:10:02 AM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
this test post has posted.  but three posts where I included a hyper link to share prices is failing?

this is really odd...did admins change any settings over the weekend?

skibrian

Apr 24, 2017, 11:11:40 AM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
really really strange.  4 topics failed to post.  only this test thread is posting.  it's like a gremlin is in the system playing with me!!!

mhill_fin

Apr 24, 2017, 12:16:39 PM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
No, haven't changed anything.

I've had similar trouble before with re-posting a link under a different post. I believe there's some algorithm that prevents users from posting the same link too many times.

Haven't figured that out though, because it's very inconsistent.

mhill_fin

Apr 24, 2017, 12:18:12 PM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board

mhill_fin

Apr 24, 2017, 12:22:28 PM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Hey Ski. The message was awaiting moderation. I found it and approved it and said to allow future posts from you to go through.

You should be good now. That's the first time I saw a message awaiting moderation.

skibrian

Apr 24, 2017, 12:33:55 PM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
ah yes...I remember that happening in the past.  however, somebody always had to flag the post, I think?  So long ago, I can't quite remember the rules that send a post to the moderation bin.

joseph s

Apr 24, 2017, 2:03:32 PM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Yeah. I have never touched any settings. I am a tech newb....