nice bounce today!!

skibrian

Apr 21, 2017, 2:47:39 PM4/21/17
to fannie-and-fre...@googlegroups.com

skibrian

Apr 21, 2017, 2:48:38 PM4/21/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
of course, mnuchin gave the update to Bloomberg earlier today, working with FHFA and congress...so methinks exec order has nothing to do with the slight downturn

skibrian

Apr 24, 2017, 11:25:15 AM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I can't post a new one, so I will bump this topic that has the link to ticker symbols.

up across the board except FNMAI

many securities trading.  lowish volume though.  i wonder what is driving the pop?

preferred far out pacing common in percentage terms.  pretty normal activity.

skibrian

Apr 24, 2017, 11:27:20 AM4/24/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
I changed the topic heading since we are up, not down LOL!  originally the topic heading cited blood in the water.

Europegoodold

Apr 25, 2017, 1:28:21 PM4/25/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
Bounce!
Either shorties are scared once more, or the words 'somebody knows something' finally begin to get a meaning...

skibrian

Apr 25, 2017, 1:46:29 PM4/25/17
to Fannie and Freddie Preferreds and Commons Message Board
no doubt Europa.  something is afoot.  common stock outpacing preferred today on very good volume!

preferred value kind of decent too.